The NAILSPA, Squirrel Hill
The CDC and the WHO recommend several basic measures to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases such as Covid-19:
• Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• DON’T touch your face.
• DON’T travel if you have a fever and cough.
• DO wear a face mask if you feel the need to do so.
Upon entering into this establishment, Please:
1. Wash your hands using provided soap or hand sanitizers
2. Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing. Stay home if you are cold/flu/sick as we are still in flu season.
3. YES, we sanitize all surfaces very often in order to protect you, us, our children and the community.
4. We disinfect, sanitize and sterilize all of our equipments after every client’s service.
Together, we promote a healthy community as always. Thank you for your cooperation.